A Legend in Customer Satisfaction Since 1945
The Gipprich Family has been selling diamonds for over 60 years. Originally located on Franklin Street in Reading, Walter J. Gipprich founded Gipprich Jewelers in the hard economic times of the 40's. Realizing the importance of customer service, Walter J. passed the business over to his only son Walter P.
Along with his wife Patricia, he moved the business to its current location in Shillington, all while raising 12 children. The current owners, Richard and Amy Gipprich continue the legacy of keeping customer service and satisfaction as their number one goal!